RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
Looking for information on returns and exchanges? We’re here to help. If you aren’t satisfied with your Cell City purchase, you may return or exchange it with a receipt or packing slip within 30 days of your purchase. Your purchase must be in original condition and packaging (including any manuals or parts). Return policies vary by product category.
For a refund, to exchange a Device or accessory, return your Device and/or accessory within 30 days of the date you received your order. During this period, you may return or exchange your Device or accessory
- Items need to be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Please return items with all accessories and packaging. If you do not, we may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
- If you received a discount or free item by purchasing multiple items together, you will lose that benefit if you do not return all items purchased.
- All Final Sale merchandise cannot be returned. Other nonreturnable purchases include custom orders, personalized orders, digital content, prepaid top-ups and refill cards (including third-party gift cards) completed services such as activation fee and other fees associated with your purchase.
Some items we sell have a restocking fee if returned.
- The restocking fee is $45 for “smart phone” and “wearable devices” with SIM cards, which are high-end phones and wearable devices designed for web and social media use in addition to standard phone usage such as voice and text messaging.
- The restocking fee is $25 for all other devices (e.g.: basic phone devices and data sticks).
- There is no restocking fee if the product is unopened or if the purchase and the return both occur within: AL, CO, HI, IA, MS, OH, OK, SC and where prohibited by law. The restocking fee will be taxed in select states.
Returns lacking proof of purchase
Reimbursements on returns lacking proof of purchase may be denied or limited, and state sales tax and fees will not be reimbursed.
Connected and Wi-Fi devices
Please make sure that all data has been removed and the device is no longer linked to any cloud account or to any other device so that we may accept the return of this product. If you decide to return a phone or device with a carrier contract, you are responsible for canceling your service contract with the carrier, and for all carrier charges.
Refund method and timings
With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for returned items in the same way you paid for them. If you prefer, you can make an exchange for the same item.
For returns by mail, once we receive your return, we will process it within 3–5 business days. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
Return shipping fees
If you return an item, and the reason for return is not a result of a Cell City error, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If the return is the result of a Cell City error, we’ll refund return shipping costs as well.
- If any items (a) are returned after the specified return period; (b) have been physically damaged, modified, or damaged by liquids; or (c) are missing any parts, you will not receive any credit on your purchase price.
- Prepaid services, prepaid top-ups and refills, e-coupons, and gift cards are not refundable.